- This event has passed.
Strength Courage & Wisdom Book Club
March 15 @ 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Click the link below to join the next Book Club Meet Up:
You’re invited to join a Microsoft Teams meeting
Title: Strength Courage & Wisdom Book Club Event
Time: Mar 15, 2021 8:00:00 PMe
Join the meeting on your computer or mobile app
Do you Agree or Disagree?
Emotionally, as women, we experience higher highs and lower lows than men.
What are your thoughts about the following quote?
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” ~Socrates
Chapter 4: Financial Savvy
• You sometimes buy things because you feel you deserve them, even if you can’t afford them. T/F
• You buy high-status brands because you want others to see that you are “successful.” T/F
• You go shopping when you feel sad, lonely, bored, deprived, or frustrated T/F
• You get an emotional high when you plunk down that credit card to make a purchase. In that moment, you feel powerful and in control T/F
• You purchase things for your children out of guilt that their other parent isn’t around for that you work too much and don’t spend enough time with them T/F
Chapter 5: Gratitude
• If you could write a thank you letter to someone to express your gratitude for how they have shown up in your life, who would that be?
o How does it make you feel to acknowledge this person?
• What are three things you are grateful for?
Chapter 6: Connection
• Intentionally build a better connection by doing the follow:
o Stop typing and start talking
o Make eye contact
o Tell the truth
o Get out of the house
o Put yourself around happy people