Good Morning! It’s Saturday and we’re still standing. As we conclude another week of the Stay At Home Order, remember….it’s okay to celebrate what you’ve accomplished thus far. Let’s do a quick recap:
- You’ve become Superintendent, Principle and Teacher at your new homeschool academy.
- You’ve become the new Supervisor of HR at your remote work location.
- You’ve become Head Strategist of Sanitation at your home.
- You’ve learned how to purchase and apply Personal Protection Equipment for times when leaving the house is necessary.
- You’ve learned how to memorize your shopping list and create a mental blueprint of where each item is located in the store.
- You’ve learned to budget accordingly, knowing the #Walmart is no longer accepting returns!
- You’ve become a personal trainer and nutritionist, making time for exercise and selecting foods that will boost your immune system.
My list could continue, but I’ll stop right there….
Today’s challenge…continue to be great, and if you want to have a Margarita…do so! (responsibly)